I am at work listening to 38 special (that is a music group for those of you that are too young to remember). Lisa just called to tell me her funny story about Taylor and getting pictures of him without him seeing her. Unfortunatly I don't hear very well on my cell phone so it sounded like this: "blah blah blah blah blah blah........and it was soooo funny he he he he ha ha ha. Guess you had to be there."
Actually I think I need my hearing checked. I find it really hard to hear people on phones. If they talk to loud or to fast I just don't understand it. I know how frustrating it is to tell a joke and someone doesn't hear you. So I am sure I frustrate everyone. I have to actually really think about what people are saying because it is very difficult for me to hear especially with background noise. BTW, I don't even know what song was playing when Lisa called. Just the song when I started this blogspot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment